Tummy Tuck Q&A – Dr Dona answers all of your questions
Uncategorized | Dr Eddy Dona
Wed 20th May 2020
Dr Dona answers all your questions on Tummy Tuck surgery, including:
- How much does Tummy Tuck surgery cost?
- Can you have a Tummy Tuck if you have other scars on your tummy? (e.g. Caesarean Scar, Other Tummy Surgery)
- What is the difference between Tummy Tuck and Liposuction? Which is better?
- Will you get Liposuction at the same time as your Tummy Tuck?
- Are Stretchmarks removed with a Tummy Tuck?
- Will a Tummy Tuck correct Muscle Separation (Diastasis recti)?
- When repairing muscle separation how tight can you make it?
- Can a Hernia be repaired during Tummy Tuck surgery?
- Should you get a belly button hernia repaired before a Tummy Tuck?
- What is the ideal weight prior to having a Tummy Tuck?
- Tummy Tuck after massive weight loss
- Why do some people still have a “big belly” after a Tummy Tuck?
- How can you maximise the results post-surgery?
- Is the pubic area/mons lifted during a Tummy Tuck?
- Will a Tummy Tuck with pubic lift improve the genital area (vagina/penis)?
- Will you have “drains” after a Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- Will you go home with drains after a Tummy Tuck?
- What is the pain like after a Tummy Tuck?
- What is the recovery like post Tummy Tuck?
- When can you start driving after a Tummy Tuck?
- When can you get back to work after a Tummy Tuck?
- When can you start exercising/sport after a Tummy Tuck?
- When can you have sex after a Tummy Tuck?
- How long does swelling last after a Tummy Tuck?
- Do you keep your original belly button after a Tummy Tuck?
- Why do some patients (from other surgeons) end up with ugly belly buttons after a Tummy Tuck?