LED – Medical Grade Light Therapy
Customised to your unique skin concerns, our LED treatments use the industry leading, Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods registered MediLUX device for 5 wavelengths of power packed, medical grade light therapy.
- Acne Management: LED acne management targets acne-prone areas to reduce and prevent acne-causing bacteria, active breakouts and inflammation for a clearer, brighter complexion.
- Age Management: LED age management stimulates collagen and elastin to reduce the appearance of superficial wrinkles, neck lines, and other signs of ageing.
- Skin Tone Correction: LED pigmentation correction effectively fades and removes age spots, sunspots and discolouration to improve overall skin tone, balance and radiance
- Redness Reduction: LED redness reduction soothes and detoxifies the skin, reducing rosacea, skin redness and irritation.
- Dermal Repair: LED dermal repair penetrates the subcutaneous layer of the skin, stimulating blood flow and reducing skin and tissue inflammation by speeding up healing.
How do LED treatments work?
LED treatments with MediLUX utilise 1,500 powerful light emitting diodes ranging from blue to green, yellow, red and near-infrared. Each light wavelength targets different specific skin concerns, and treatment is commonly used to address acne congestion, facial redness,
pigmentation, uneven tone, neck lines, wrinkles and signs of ageing.
- Blue Light (415nm) Reduces sebaceous actvity and acne vulgaris. Works to clear congestion and kills acne- causing bacteria
- Green Light (520nm) Assists with skin tone correction and aids detoxication to reduce redness and irritation for a balanced, calm complexion.
- Yellow Light (590nm) Stimulates collagen production and assists wound repair to naturally heal and regenerate skin from within. Beneficial for rosacea and post-laser treatments.
- Red Light (633nm) Increases blood circulation and lymphatic ow to encourage cellular renewal and promote a youthful complexion.
- Near-Infrared Light (830nm) Increases white blood cell production to regenerate, rejuvenate, tighten and repair inflamed and ageing skin. Works to boost ATP for deep cellular regeneration and wound healing.
Are LED treatments suitable for me?
LED treatments are safe, comfortable and suitable for all skin types. During consultation, your clinician will discuss a treatment plan tailored to your individual skin concerns.
What is the difference between Red Light LED and Near-Infrared LED?
Red light targets the dermal layers, providing excellent results in collagen and elastin synthesis.
Near-infrared light is able to penetrate even deeper in the dermis — reaching the subcutaneous layer of the skin and muscle to enable deep tissue repair and cellular regeneration.
Can LED treatments be combined with other aesthetic treatments?
LED treatments are restorative by nature and will optimise results when paired with other skincare-based and technology-enhanced treatments.